The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) is an award-winning, independent, global, non-profit research organization that provides data-driven research to advance policies that reduce the health and environmental impacts of the transportation sector. The ICCT offers a mission-driven and culturally diverse workplace where intelligence, flexibility, transparency, and good humor are highly valued. Join our team of more than 100 talented researchers and support staff with offices in Washington D.C., San Francisco, Berlin, Beijing, and São Paulo.
The ICCT is looking for a collaborative Program Services Manager to act as a bridge between ICCT's program and operations departments. You will be based in either our Washington, D.C. or San Francisco, CA office and will report to the Deputy Director.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for Program Directors; support project managers to ensure projects are re-budgeted in a timely manner to eliminate budget variances; work with the finance team as needed.
- Prepare monthly Staff Utilization reports for Program Directors; organize and lead regular staff utilization reviews and workforce planning sessions with relevant program and operations staff; support project managers to ensure adequate staffing allocations.
- Support project managers with training and implementation of project management guidelines; track and communicate deliverables and work plans across programs; implement tools and processes to improve monitoring and reporting of project deliverables.
- Coordinate and support between grants management team and program teams.
- Collaborate with communications and programs teams to ensure editorial calendar is up to date on a monthly basis and aligned with deliverable tracker.
- Track consultant spending and identify variances; support project managers with review of consultant invoices against contract terms, track invoices against contract budget.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field with 3+ years of experience or master's degree with 2+ years of experience
- Proficiency with budgeting, budget management, and workforce planning
- Project management responsibilities in a programmatic role at a nonprofit organization or a comparable private sector role
- Experience analyzing and presenting data to other teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and English communication skills, both written and verbal, with a preference for experience writing meeting summaries, project descriptions, policies or similar
- Facility with online budgeting tools is preferred (ICCT uses Adaptive Insights)
- Experience in meeting facilitation is preferred
This full-time position will be based either in our San Francisco or Washington, D.C. office. Your salary will be $78,000 (DC) or $85,800 (SF). We offer an excellent benefits package, including health insurance, paid vacation and family leave, a 401k plan with generous 7% employer contribution, hybrid office/remote flexibilities, transportation subsidy, and other benefits.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.